Jun 30, 2015

Published 11:57 AM by with 0 comment

Essay of me: My Embarrassing Moment in My Life Ever

       Every people must have embarrassing moment at least once in their life. I also have embarrassing moment in my life. I will never forget that moment forever. That moment when I was looked so fool by many people at that time. that was when I spoke to wrong man that I thought he is my friend in the supermarket.
       One day, I went to the supermarket with my friend to buy new T shirts. We walk arround in the market and looked for several shop. there was so many T-shirt in every shop that i visited. finally, we found two T-shirts that we loved. Then we bought both of them. we were so happy at that time.
       After we got what we want, we decide to go home. From the shop, we walked through to the outside of the supermarket. we passed so many people in the way. It was so crowded. in the supermarket. it was difficult to keep walking near to my friend because of the other people. We have to walk together because we do not remember the way home.
       Then, not really far we walked. I decide to buy some water. It was so hot at that time, and I feel exhausted. I leave my friend for a moment to buy some drink. After I buy some drink, I came back to place where my friend was waiting for me. I saw a man was sitting on the chair. He was my friend undoubtedly. Then I came toward the man, thus I tried to shock him by shouting from behind of him. He was shocked and looked toward me with unfriendly face. Finally, I realize that he was not my friend. Suddenly, my friend come and laughed loudly from behind me. I felt so embarrassed at that time.
       That was my embarrassing moment that I ever experienced. I will never forget that moment forever. Even until now I still remember that moment exactly. Whenever I remember that moment, I laugh by my self, imaging how stupid I am at that time. Now, I think to my self that I do not want to experience it again.
    email this       edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment